Teton Village, Wyoming

Teton Village is a town located in Teton County, Wyoming. As of the 2000 census, the town had a total population of 175.


\nTeton Village is located at 43°35'11" North, 110°49'36" West (43.586405, -110.826729)
1. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 13.0 km² (5.0 mi²). 13.0 km² (5.0 mi²) of it is land and none of the area is covered with water.


\nAs of the
census of 2000, there are 175 people, 88 households, and 44 families residing in the town. The population density is 13.5/km² (34.9/mi²). There are 396 housing units at an average density of 30.5/km² (79.1/mi²). The racial makeup of the town is 98.86% White, 0.00% African American, 0.00% Native American, 1.14% Asian, 0.00% Pacific Islander, 0.00% from other races, and 0.00% from two or more races. 1.71% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race. There are 88 households out of which 15.9% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.5% are married couples living together, 4.5% have a female householder with no husband present, and 50.0% are non-families. 36.4% of all households are made up of individuals and 8.0% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 1.99 and the average family size is 2.68. In the town the population is spread out with 13.1% under the age of 18, 7.4% from 18 to 24, 27.4% from 25 to 44, 32.0% from 45 to 64, and 20.0% who are 65 years of age or older. The median age is 47 years. For every 100 females there are 116.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there are 108.2 males. The median income for a household in the town is $80,000, and the median income for a family is $151,480. Males have a median income of $100,000 versus $22,917 for females. The per capita income for the town is $66,928. 5.9% of the population and 0.0% of families are below the poverty line. Out of the total people living in poverty, 0.0% are under the age of 18 and 0.0% are 65 or older.

copyright 2004 FactsAbout.com