Ахмат Абдулхамидович Кадыров
|Profession ||Politician |
|Birth ||August 23 1951 |
|Sex, nationality ||male, Chechen |
|Achievements ||Chechen Mufti |
Akhmat Abdulkhamidovich Kadyrov (Russian: Ахмат Абдулхамидович Кадыров) is the president of the Chechen Republic (elected on October 5, 2003 for 4 years). He was born on August 23, 1951 in the Karaganda city, Kazahkskaja SSR.
In April, 1957 Kadyrov family returned to the Centorojj village, Shalinskijj rajjon, Checheno-Ingushkaja ASSR.
- 1968 - finished Bachijurt school.
- 1968 - took a course in combine harvester driving in the Kalinovskaja stanica, Nauskijj rajjon.
- 1969-1971 - worked in "Novogroznenskijj" sovkhoz, Gudermeskijj rajjon.
- 1971-1980 - worked in building companies in Nechernozem'e and Siberia.
- 1980 - entered Bukhar Miri-Arab Madrasah.
- 1982-1986 - continued studying in the Tashkent High Islam University.
- 1986-1988 - worked as deputy imam of the Gudermes cathedral masjid.
- 1989-1990 - founded a first in North Caucasia Islamic Institute in the Kurchalojj village and was its rector.
- 1990 - entered sheriat faculty of Amman Islamic University.
- 1991 - returned to the motherland, breaking studying.
- 1993 - designated as deputy mufti, in September, 1994 as acting mufti of the Chechen Republic.
- 1995 - elected mufti of the Chechen Republic.
- June, 2000 - designated as head of the Chechen Republic government.
- 2001 г. - awarded by Order of Friendship.
- October 5 2003 - elected as president of Chechen Republic.
As of 14 September, 2001
he has 4 children and 13 grandchildren.